Scrap N' Dipity - Chelsea Mermaid

Wednesday, March 30, 2016
HI everyone. Hope you have all had a lovely restful Easter - nothing like  4 day weekend! I spent most of it relaxing but made some time to spend at my craft desk working on a few projects. And today is my day for a Spotlight over at Scrap N' Dipity.


For my spotlight post I have used the image - Chelsea Mermaid. I really do love mermaid images - something about their free spirit and the water.... I also got inspiration from the Create and Learn classes from Kit and Clowder as last year Alyce did one that showed how to colour a mermaid and underwater, so I followed the steps for this image.

Hope you get a chance to get creative this weekend, and head over to Scrap n' Dipity to pick up some super cute images to play with.

Thanks for looking...
Kristina xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top