Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge#214 - Anything Goes

Sunday, November 13, 2016
Hello to you all! 
Another week flies by and another new Challenge comes around over at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog. We are up to #214 and this week our theme is...
ANYTHING GOES!
As always we have some amazing sponsors that support us and allow us to reward our participants with some of their images. This week those fab sponsors are:
A Day For Daisies who are offering a $12 Gift Certificate.
Art By MiRan who are offering 3 Images from Store
Bugaboo who are offering 7 Images from Store
Scribbles Designs who are offering a $10 Gift Certificate

This week I got the chance to colour up the most gorgeous image from Art by Mi Ran - Faylinn. I am a sucker for fairies and mermaids, so when I had the opportunity to pick an image, I went for a fairy. She is gorgeous isn't she - especially those wings. I have coloured her with copic markers and then teamed her up with patterned paper from My Mind's Eye. The lace I had used had been lying around on my desk for ages and I could never find a match for a project to use it - but when my eyes fell on it this time around I thought it was the perfect fit!.

COPIC colours used:-
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E21, E25, E27, E29
Dress - BG11, BG72, BG75, BG78, BV25
Orange in wings and flowers - YR31, Y38, YR68

I hope you have a great week and get a change to join us in this challenge. Check out all the great inspiration from the Design Team and don't forget to leave some love.

Challenges I have entered this card in 

Thanks for looking.
Kristina xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love that colour combo and your colouring is stunning!!
    It would be great if you could join us for our first ever challenge and DT call at Crafty Purple Frog (http://craftypurplefrog.blogspot.co.uk/)
    Thank you for the inspiration.

    Hugs

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made the flowers "glow" love the light in this colouring! I love every inch of your card is simply stunning!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Artbymiran. Good luck! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top