Scrap n' Dipity Spotlight

Monday, March 27, 2017
Hi everyone. It is my spotlight day over at the Scrap n' Dipity Blog. For my card I picked this gorgeous new image - Abigail Sunflower Fae. If you are looking at my last few posts you will notice that I am in love with my new stitched square dies - I had been after the square ones for ages and managed to find a really cheap set on eBay - got to love eBay, and there are so many metal dies now becoming available at really cheap prices. Sometimes it is a bit hit and miss with the quality but I have only been let down once with the dies I have recently bought.

I am all about the image lately too - keep embellishments to a minimum, and I always tend to favour less than more - so kept the focus on the image, found a lovely matching patterned paper from my stash and then added the double bow in a gorgeous orange seam binding. 

Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11
Hair - E21, E25, E27, E29
Lips - R81, R85, R39
Eyes - B01, B05, B37
Sunflowers - YR21, YR15, YR68
Wings - B00, RV00, E50

Head over to the Scrap N' Dipity store to pick up some gorgeous digital images and get colouring!!

Thanks for looking.
Kristina xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top