Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge #235

Monday, April 17, 2017
HAPPY EASTER!
Hi Everyone. I hope that you are enjoying a lovely Easter long weekend. Back to work tomorrow :( for me but I have had 4 lovely restful days.

Time for another challenge over at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge BlogOur Challenge Theme this week is:
EASTER
So we need to see :
Anything and everything Easter....
We have a wonderful prize for you from our Sponsor:
Morgan's ArtWorld who are offering 3 Images from Store

For my card this week I have used the image - Storytalk Ducklings. The background is coloured with Copics and I did the ducklings with Prismacolor Pencils. I don't have the greatest confidence when colouring animals, I really need more practice.

hope you have a great week and get a change to join us in this challenge. Check out all the great inspiration from the Design Team and don't forget to leave some love.

Thanks for looking.

Kristina x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top